Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow Day...For Rizzle

Imagine my joy when I was told I would be leaving at 2:15 today, and that the station was closing early due to heavy snow...Imagine my disappointment when I was told it was unpaid. Such as it is, I never look a gift horse (nor any horse) in the mouth, but take my 2 hours 15 minuites and run.

Taking a page from Sleep Goblins book, we went out in the snow to play. Brian tried his best at snowmanship, but tonights snow was far too dry and powdery.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taking a break from all my worries sure does help a lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Those would be my "foot" prints.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brian works on his wouldn't-be snowman.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Knee-deep!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No point to this one, I just really like my hat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Stalwart Hero.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was actually a few days ago when I was cutting Brian's hair...I just wanted to give him a little emo mohawk...it's really cute with the red hair!

2 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

The plows came and destroyed much of our handiwork the next day... And then we had sleet all night, and then rain all day today, and now it's snowing again. And yet that 2 feet or so of snow is still out there, like none of that has happened...

jodru said...

Hey, I think I missed a few posts or something, but are you working at a radio station, now? That's cool. What station is it?