Tuesday, December 05, 2006

America's Next Top Spud.

As in potato...as in the type that grows on couches...as in me. After the whir and blur of the thanksgiving holiday, I've been trying to catch up on my lethargy. As evidenced by my non-posting. Speaking of the holiday, allow me to recap.

Driving, driving, driving, Speeding ticket, driving driving driving, family friends turkey, pie, card games, driving driving driving speeding ticket, driving driving driving.

Let me just say that Both speeding tickets were Bri's, I did the bulk of the driving and didn't get pulled once. I've said before that Rural Illinois is my personal vision of hell, that view is still firmly in effect.

I've spent the time since we got home getting caught up on House MD, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, and because I am a glutton for punishment, America's Next Top Model, but that mostly because I'm always trying to figure out if Tyra Banks is in fact a draq queen. The evidence is leaning more & more twords a "Yeah, girl!"

No comments: