Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh Give Me A Break!

I'm sure by now you've all heard about what happened in Montreal. I have to say...

...what a loser!

The following is my open letter to the late shooter:

Vampirefreaks.com?!? I cannot roll my eyes hard enough. You were a walking cliche`, what with the black trech coat, pictures of you holding a knife (note the Ozzy t-shirt) and giving us little bon mots like "Life sucks, school sucks, work sucks". REALLY!?! I'd never considered the possibilities before. Maybe if you had gotten off of your ASS and stopped playing "Super Columbine Massacare" for five minuites you might have noticed things that don't suck. Things like...Sex, for instance. You should have tried it, it's one hell of a way to let off steam. Dude, you may be dead, but you are still LAME.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

What is going on with teenagers? Today I read about the shootings in Colorado... Kids need therapy.