Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Beep-Beep, Hee-Haw, The easter bunny done broke the law!

What a relaxing holiday!

Screaming Children and an average of 3 hours of sleep per night were balanced by seeing relatives and lotsa food. Also, awesome Mountainside flea markets! I got a ton of beads, some vintage buttons (not shirt buttons but pin-buttons) and some VERY old postcards (1907 and 1911), and a genuine Donna Reed Housewife Apron. Did I mention the part where I ate like Caligula? Show me to the vomitorium, please.

The good news is that I probably burned it all off by chasing after 8 & 6 year old cousins. ENERGY!!!

Oh that and one of my cousins and I participated in a little illicit fun, courtesy of Mother Nature, and afterwards spent a whole half an hour laughing over our respective weight losses.
"Dude! I was so fat before...I didn't even have a FACE!"
"Oh YEAH? I was so fat one time, I Popped the button off my jeans. Just by BREATHING."
"I want Ice Cream!"
"Me Too!"

Apparantly Bobi's Magic Buddies all found this hilarious. As if a bunch of grown men sitting around in a circle flinging dice and saying things like "damage" and "trample" isn't a laugh-riot.

I almost made it home without an "episode" from mother. Almost. She waited until we were about 3 miles from my house to start shrieking at us, wild-eyed and frazzled.
OOOH, So Close!!!

4 comments:

Bee said...

Ooh Looks like somebody can dish it out...But can he TAKE it???

Sleep Goblin said...

The fact that you know what a vomitorium is makes me love you so much more!

Bee said...

I would so ask you to be my internet girlfriend, but I think Kimberlina might get jealous.

kimberlina said...

hell yea i'd get jealous! plus, i'm a black belt and have chinese mafia connections. i wouldn't want to "make an example" out of anyone.

;)

and any holiday where you actually feel the need for a vomitorium is a good holiday, indeed. well, if the food induced coma-sickness is from too much good food and not pestilence ridden food, of course.