Monday, October 31, 2005

Who Knew?

Who knew a halloween-themed cosutme wedding would be so much fun? My friend Sallie's wedding was the most fun wedding I've been to...ever. No boriing scripture-reading, no goofy groomsmen antics, no ugly bridesmaid dresses. Everyone was in costume, and? Candy! After the wedding Tara and I danced all night at Art Bar, where I lost both of my earrings and had a drag queen throw a cosmo at me, which made it pretty much the perfect night. I took my disposable camera to get them put on CD so I could post them, but the cd burner in the photo lab was down so i will have to scan them. My favorite costumes this year were The Princess Bride (she dressed up like Buttercup, he like Wesley), Gizmo from the movie Gremlins, Darth Vadar (the guy was like SEVEN feet tall, I think he must have had to ordered the Actual Vadar costume from the movie), and "Big Pussy" Bompensera, from The Sopranos.

Did I mention the part about the Candy?

No comments: