Monday, October 17, 2005

My New Theme Song

Crystal recently posted what would be her Theme Song if she had one.

Well here's mine. I'm tired and don't feel like figuring out how to post a song, so I'll just tell ya. It's called "Wake Up" by a group I recently got into, called Arcade Fire.

*************************
Somethin' filled up
my heart with nothin',
someone told me not to cry.

But now that I'm older,
my heart's colder,
and I can see that it's a lie.

Children wake up,
hold your mistake up,
before they turn the summer into dust.

If the children don't grow up,
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
We're just a million little god's causin rain storms turnin' every good thing to
rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.
********************************

Trust me when I say it sounds better than it looks.

G'night.

1 comment:

Adam said...

arcade fire's pretty darn tootin'. i missed a chance to see them live which i regret.