Monday, October 31, 2005

Motley Crue Tribute Bands are So Boring!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com








A lot of people have been asking me when I'm going to start dating again. UUUUGH. For the time being, I'm in a 'chubby' way (see above photo) and don't feel up to dating. But the other reason would be is that I've sent an unattainable goal for myself. I want a guy who is at least 30, who is a nerd but not a dork. There is a fine line between the two and so few realize it. For example, I'd like a guy who loves Star Trek TNG as much as I do but maybe dosen't drop a bunch of money to build a Lego-replica of the Enterprise? Or say...a guy who has read Slaughterhouse 5 and has even less of a clue as to what was going on as I did, but decided to give Cat's Cradle a try anyway. Or the guy who will WATCH Revenge of the Nerds, but won't Quote from it.

Is that guy out there anywere? Maybe, but am I ready for him? Probably not.

3 comments:

Bee said...

Oy. Marry Me!

Ms. Adventures said...

hey there you go, a match!!

Naw really Bee! You're a FAB girl, you just wait he'll come along if that's what's meant for you. I'm sure you'll know when you're ready.

Adam said...

a chubby way? next gen leaves some blind to such things. never underestimate a good nerd. we are all-powerful! and i feel your pain- i too am constantly asked about why i have not dated of late.